Although the Diabetes Health Profile (DHP-1) was primarily designed for self-completion in paper format by the patient or respondent, DHP data can also be collected using the following modes of administration:
- Face-to-face interviews: Available with interview script and show cards of available response options.
- Hand Held Device: Electronic data capture on a mobile device with central system that allows for web review.
- Tablet: Electronic data capture on a tablet mobile device with a central system that allows for web review.
- IVR (Interactive Voice ~Response): Keypad or voice data capture with central system that allows for web review by site and sponsor.
- Internet Web data capture with central system that allows for web review by site and sponsor.
Keith Meadows - Founder
Diabetes Health Profile Scores are Associated with Diabetes-related Complication...
Findings to be presented at the ISPOR 16th Annual European C...More...
Consulting & Training
Research training from £215pp
Our focus is to provide high quality diabetes-related research, consultancy and training please click here...